Pages

May 14, 2011

my kid eats dirt

B loooves to eat dirt.  She has some sort of magnetic attraction to our garden and feels, in all of her 15-months of worldly wisdom, that all matter is edible.  I have to admit, neither myself or my hubby are panic-stricken about this new habit.  Actually, over the past few weeks, I'd say she's started to get bored of it already.  Much less dirt entering mouth.  She does tend to favour consumption of nutrient-rich garden soil over sandbox sand.  Thus, plans are in the works to construct a sandbox in our yard ... shhh, don't tell B it's just a sandbox, it's her 'garden'!

She also loves to roll around in the garden.  I'm talking full on spread eagle in the dirt rolling front to back.  Hilarious?  Yes.  Messy?  Yes.  Thankful for B's mud suits?  Yes.  MEC's "Newt suit" is awesome.  It's works great and is great quality.  Check out my Gear page for more info!

Now I just need to figure out a way to save my plants from Godzilla Baby...

B demonstrating how to roll about in muck in her Newt suit

No comments:

Post a Comment